Based in Lisbon, Portugal
September 1st 2017
Greedy Guns is a colorful, joyful, platformer that sprinkles elements of exploration on top of excruciating challenges. Taste the tears flowing down your face, while being crushed by its arcady dual stick shooter apocalypse. Inspired by classic shooters like Gunstar Heroes, Metal Slug and Contra, Greedy Guns takes the Run and Gun formula to the 21st Century! ----------------------------------Development---------------------------------------------- 4 years in the making and with a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2016, the Tio Atum team (all 3 of them) have been working non-stop to bring this game to life. They envisioned a hectic gun and run with exploration elements. And Greedy Guns delivers!
Can a ubiquitous corporation ever be evil? Of course not, profit is beyond ethics! That’s why HOLO CORP isn’t shy of sending mercenaries to explore and preventively attack alien worlds. In return, they get artifacts and DNA that they can use for much needed research. The Greedy Guns team is happy to work for HOLO CORP as long as they pay well. And do they ever. Too bad they also sell them their guns. ----------- Will our mercenaries survive this increasingly dangerous world? Will greed still be their driving force by the time they are through?
- 2 Player Local Co-Op
- Dual Stick 360º aiming and shooting
- Metroidvania inspired gameplay
- Rocking soundtrack by composer and performer Miguel Cintra.
- Big Bosses and overwhelming odds !
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Greedy Guns. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "The Greenlit Greedy Guns by Tio Atum embraces both of these genres to appeal to retro shooting fans of all sorts. (...) It looks exciting and I expect a lot of 2D action fans are going to enjoy spending some time with Greedy Guns.”."
- John Bridgman, Indiegames
- " With fast gameplay, colorful environments, and two-player cooperative play, it almost makes me think of Guacamelee!, but with mercenaries instead of luchadores and guns instead of fists.(...)"
- Darren Nakamura, Destructoid
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Check out the latest tracks miguelcintra.bandcamp.com.
Youtube Monetize Premission Form
Play it, stream it, do what you want! Click here ---» tioatum.com.
About Tio Atum
Tio Atum is a team of three devs working together in Lisbon, Portugal. We like to climb, play games, kiss strangers and party; hard. Also cake. We love cake. Our latest game Greedy Guns was kickstarted in 2016 and is due to ship on Septemeber 1st on Steam.
More information on Tio Atum, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Greedy Guns Credits
Sound Designer, Composer
Game Designer, Artist