Based in Lisbon, Portugal
GREEDY GUNS is a greed-fueled metroidvania for you to explore and survive. Inspired by classic games like Gunstar Heroes, Super Metroid, Metal Slug with bullet-hell twists and plenty to discover.
Can a ubiquitous corporation ever be evil? Of course not, profit is beyond ethics! That's why HOLOCORP isn't shy of sending mercenaries to explore and preventively attack alien worlds. In return they get artifacts and DNA that they can use for much needed research. The Greedy Guns team is happy to work for HOLOCORP as long as they pay well. And do they ever. Too bad they also sell them their guns. ----------- Will our mercenaries survive this increasingly dangerous world? Will greed still be their driving force by the time they are through?
- 2 Player Local Co-Op
- Shooting Old-School Action with 360º aim
- A connected world to exploit and explore!
- Metroidvania inspired gameplay!
- Rocking soundtrack by composer and performer Miguel Cintra.
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Greedy Guns. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "The Greenlit Greedy Guns by Tio Atum embraces both of these genres to appeal to retro shooting fans of all sorts. (...) It looks exciting and I expect a lot of 2D action fans are going to enjoy spending some time with Greedy Guns.”."
- John Bridgman, Indiegames
- " With fast gameplay, colorful environments, and two-player cooperative play, it almost makes me think of Guacamelee!, but with mercenaries instead of luchadores and guns instead of fists.(...)"
- Darren Nakamura, Destructoid
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Check out the latest tracks miguelcintra.bandcamp.com.
Join our Thunderclap campaing thunderclap.it.
Youtube Monetize Premission Form
Play it, stream it, do what you want! Click here ---» tioatum.com.
About Tio Atum
Tio Atum is a team of three devs living and working together in Lisbon, Portugal. We like to climb, play games, kiss strangers and party; hard. Also cake. We love cake.
More information on Tio Atum, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Greedy Guns Credits
Sound Designer, Composer
Game Designer, Artist